The skills learnt during our sessions will be invaluable to help you stand out from the rest now and in your future career.
Our team can assist you to draft your Gap year applications.
Gap year program providers generally request:
- Cover letter
- Online or physical application form
- 2-3 written references
- current school/formal photo
We currently have 100% success rate assisting students to be offered an interview and gap year position.
We can arrange face to face sessions or work with you remotely.
We charge for our work on an hourly basis.
$100 per hour
- Student will be sent a personalised questionnaire and required to complete and return to the Gap Year Directory team to review before Application support session.
Approximately 1.5 hours but Free if you sign up to The Gap Year Directory global community.
Application Support session:
- assist and empower students for how to draft their own professional CV and cover letter;
- provide guidance for how to complete required application forms using their new CV and cover letter; and
- provide draft email templates to send to prospective Gap year employers with their new CV and cover letter attached.
Face to face application drafting session – approximately 2-4 hours (depending on how much the student has prepared prior to our session)
Remote application drafting session – approximately 3-5 hours (depending on how much the student has prepared prior to our session)
Interview support session:
- Provide an overview of behavourial questions
- Provide listing of personalised behavioural question expected to be asked during an upcoming interview
- Guidance for how to answer behavourial questions using new CV and coverletter.
Approximately 1 hour
If you are interested in our services for Gap year applications, university, college or jobs please contact us below:
See our testimonials